Spring Registration 2019Updated Saturday February 2, 2019 by WLLCTinfo@gmail.com.
Registration is now open for the sessions shown below:
2019 Willington Little League Spring Season - Baseball & Softball
- Instructional (Ages 4-6)
- Farm (Ages 7-8) - Baseball & Softball
- Minors (Ages 9-10) / Majors (Ages 11-12) - Baseball*
- Minors (Ages 9-11) - Softball
- 50/70 (Ages 11-13) - Baseball
- Senior (Ages 13-16) – Baseball
REGISTRATION CLOSES March 15, 2019 for ALL LEVELS
There is no guarantee our registration numbers will allow us to provide all the offerings we would like to. WLL will do it's best to provide our kids with opportunities to play, even if it is not in Willington. Please sign up early to give us the best chance at providing a great opportunity here in Willington.
* All players at this level must come to evaluations. Evaluations are scheduled for March 17, 2018 from 3 pm - 6 pm. Your player will be assigned to one 90 minute time slot. More details will be provided at a later date.
All players will need to have a medical form on file before playing (clinic, evaluation or spring play). Get a head start and fill out your form today. Forms can be sent to Chad Wilde at email@example.com.
We are also looking to secure our umpiring staff for the 2019 season. This is open for persons Little League age 13 and older. Umpires receive a small stipend for their services and classes are at no cost to you. Players can umpire AND play. Please email Troy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or if you and/or your child would like to join our umpiring team.
Ever think about volunteering? Consider yourself asked. If you would like to offer your services to manage, coach, assistant coach, join your Little League board, help with opening day, run concessions or simply just to help out on the field with your child's team, then please fill out and return the 2019 volunteer form or email it to your Safety Coordinator Chad Wilde at email@example.com.